ABOUT THE CONTEST:
The Bombay Store was born in 1905 and has made its wonderful marks over the years. Participate in the contest by describing the story of why The Bombay Store was created in 200 words.
HOW TO PLAY:
- To enter the contest on Facebook you need to log on to our fan page at https://www.facebook.com/thebombaystore/. Like the page and contest post and reply in the comment section with your answer and hashtags #TBStoryTelling #TheBombayStore.
- To enter the contest on Twitter log on to our twitter fan page @thebombaystore. Follow us and Like contest post, reply in the comment section with your answer and hashtag #TBStoryTelling #TheBombayStore and retweet it.
- To enter this contest on Instagram log on to our fan page on Instagram @thebombaystore, follow us and like the contest post and reply in comments with your answer and hashtag #TBStoryTelling #TheBombayStore.
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT AND PRIZE:
- The contest will begin on 13th March 2018 and ends on 14th March 2018.
- 3 lucky winners will be announced soon!
- The winner will have to collect their prize from the nearest outlet of ‘The Bombay store’
- Winners will be decided based on the content and relevance of the answer.
- The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- ‘The Bombay Store ‘reserves the right, at its sole discretion to choose the winners and the prize.
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICABILITY:
- All the conditions mentioned below need to be met for you to become eligible for the contest.
- Comment your answer with the hashtag #TBStoryTelling #TheBombayStore.
- Only Mumbai, Pune, Vadodara, Jaipur and Alibaug residents will be eligible for winning the contest.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The contest is no way sponsored, endorsed, administrated or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram are completely free of any liability by the participants of this contest.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding contest must be directed to ‘The Bombay Store’
- You are providing your information only to ‘The Bombay Store’ and not toFacebook,, Twitter, Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of administering the contest and prize fulfillment unless you otherwise agree.
- At the time of prize collection, winners will be asked to pose with their respective prizes. These pictures will then be shared on The Bombay Store’s wall.