Diwali #TBSRangoli Contest!
ABOUT THE CONTEST:
A picture is worth more thousand words. Pictures hold a lot of memories, and we want you to share those warmest and extraordinary moments on this Diwali.
HOW TO PLAY:
- To enter the contest on Facebook you need to log on to our fan page at https://www.facebook.com/thebombaystore/. Like the page and contest post and reply in comment section with your answer and hash tags #TBSRangoli #TheBombayStore. Nominate your 5 friends to participate in the contest and share it. Your 5 friends also need to like our page.
- To enter the contest on Twitter log on to our twitter fan page @thebombaystore. Follow us and Like contest post, reply in comment section with your answer and hash tag #TBSRangoli #TheBombayStore and retweet it. Nominate your 5 friends to participate in the contest. Your 5 friends also need to follow our page.
- To enter this contest on instagram log on to our fan page on instagram @thebombaystore , follow us and like the contest post and reply in comments with your answer and hash tag #TBSRangoli #TheBombayStore and nominate 5 friends . Your 5 friends also need to follow our page.
WINNER ANNOUCEMENT AND PRIZE:
- The contest will begin on Saturday, 18th October, 2017 and ends on, 23rd October 2017.
- 3 lucky winners, 1 on each platform will be announced soon!
- The winner will have to collect their prize from nearest outlet of ‘The Bombay store’
- Winners will be decided based on the quality and genuine post. Picture having Rangoli with the rangoli maker(participant) has high chances of winning.
- The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed in cash.
- ‘The Bombay Store ‘reserves the right, as its sole discretion to choose the winners and the prize.
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICABILITY:
- All the 3 conditions mentioned below need to be met for you to become eligible for the contest
- Comment your answer with the hash tag #TBSRangoli #TheBombayStore
- Tag your 5 friends. These 5 friends also need to like / follow The Bombay Store fan page
- Only Mumbai, Pune, Vadodra, Jaipur and alibaug residents will be eligible for winning the contest.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The contest is no way sponsored , endorsed , administrated or associated with Facebook , Twitter , Instagram
- Facebook , Twitter , Instagram are completely free of any liability by the participants of this contest .
- Any questions , comments or complaints regarding contest must be directed to ‘The Bombay Store ‘
- You are providing your information only to ‘The Bombay Store’ and not to Facebook , Twitter , Instagram . The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of administering the contest and prize fulfillment, unless you otherwise agree.
- At the time of prize collection, winners will be asked to pose with their respective prizes. These pictures will then be shared on The Bombay Store’s wall.